For over 20 years Clearview Shields has been helping motorcycle riders worldwide achieve an enhanced level of performance with their handcrafted motorcycle windshields.
- Top rated by riders around the world in performance, quality, fit and finish
- Premium high impact acrylic blend material exceeds industry & DOT standards
- UV inhibitors extend shield life & provides protection for the dash and accessories
- 3/16" (.187) thick material is more rigid than the stock shield
- Ready to mount for fast & easy installation
- 3 different heights available to tailor the shield height to your height
- 6" added width for increased protection for your arms and shoulders
- Contoured shape for improved air flow & shield strength
- Upper recurve pushes the air up higher creating a larger, quieter pocket
- Shipped with a clear protective film that allows installation and testing
Can be polished, buffed, and is safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
Available in clear or light gray tint. Gray tint features:
- Very high optical clarity
- Reduces glares from sunlight & headlights
- Light tint is safe for night riding
- Adds a very nice appearance to your bike
- Additional UV protection for dash & accessories
- Tint is throughout the material, so it can be buffed and polished
Size note: The Clearview Shield is 6" wider than stock. Height options are 7", 9" or 11" over stock. Figure the stock windscreen as 6" high, that means the 7" screen will measure 13" from the top center bolt to the top of the windscreen. Select color and height below... your price will show with selection.
For detailed size selection information visit our Wiki Page
Clearview Guarantee: 30 day trial with free exchange/return so long as the plastic masking is still on the shield. If masking is removed, you will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 20% and possibly more depending on the condition of the shield.
Interested in purchasing the Clearview Windshield. Currently installed the Corbin Dual Platform Seat height of the lowest profile. I'm 6ft. tall. Which windshield height do you recommend and I've had problems with the oem tall windshield clearing the handlebar when turning a full right lock. It would ram into the throttle cables, despite the left and right indented areas designed to clear the area of the windshield from the handlebar controls. Thanks greatly for your advise.
I would suggest the 11" windscreen for you.
I am not sure how the cutout on the OEM Tall compares to Clearview for clearance.