The Coyote Saddlebag straps on to dirt bikes and dual sport motorcycles, no passenger pegs required. Rides on rear fender and/or tail rack.
A great choice for hardcore off-road expeditions on dualsport motorcycles. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what. Travel lighter and faster with a unique saddlebag system that combines two motorcycle panniers and a tail bag into a single biomorphic shape, requiring no sub-frame modifications, racks or braces. For dualsport and offroad dirt bike touring, there???s no better saddlebag to carry your gear. For supermoto and motard style bikes, the Coyote Saddlebag is the clean, streamlined saddlebag to pack rain gear and other essentials for the city.
- Straps on/off in seconds
- Mounts without drilling or hardware required
- COLORS: black, white, gray, yellow, orange
- Volume: 39 liters
- Top-access rear mounting system ??? easier, more flexible adjustment (includes fender hooks and 30" of ballistic webbing for mounting on tail rack, passenger handles or double thickness plastics)
- ???Beavertail??ť and side-release buckled compression straps ??? improved access and gear compression
- Beefy YKK coil zipper (not water resistant) ??? opens/closes with less effort
- Redesigned storm flap ??? improved access
- Choose optional fitted Coyote Stuff Sacks (no longer included with Coyote Saddlebag) or 100% waterproof Coyote Dry Pods ??? or use your own bags inside to suit your kit
- More reflective accents for better visibility
- 1 new laser-cut aluminum Hot Springs Heat Shield included (dual exhaust requires additional heat shield)
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
Dimensions (fully packed 39 Liters):
61.5" - bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
7" - height of bag in top center
6" - distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
9" - front to back in top center
"The nicest thing about the 30-liter Coyote bag is that it is built like a passenger with legs, half a torso and no head. It sits on the very back of the pillion seat, or fender, whatever gives the rider all the room he or she needs to move around." ??? Clement Salvadori, Rider magazine Fitment:
Coyote Saddlebag fits:
Beta: 450/525 RS Dual Sport / SuperMoto BMW: G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2 KTM: all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 525, 530 RXC 400, 450, 620, 640/640 ADV, 690 Enduro, 950/990 ADV, 950 SE Husaberg: FE 390, FE 450, FE 570 ??› Husqvarna: TE 250, 450, 510, 610 and SM models Honda: all XR series, all CRF series ??› Suzuki: all DR series and RM-Z ??› Yamaha: all WR series and YZF Kawasaki: All KLX and KLR