Damping makes it work, not wet
Suspension oil is probably the most misunderstood and overlooked maintenance item on a motorcycle. Most bike manufacturers recommend a change interval of no more than 10,000 miles on street bikes, and for dirt bikes it should be changed every few hours of riding time.
Cartridge forks require a different fluid than standard valved forks, and PJ1 offers oils specifically engineered for your application.
You'll be amazed at the improvement that can be gained by simply changing the oil, and you should experiment with viscosity & volume changes to really dial it in. The biggest single improvement to your ride will be gained by fine-tuning your suspension, and choosing the correct oil is the first step.
- An effective and inexpensive method to ?ǣtune?ǥ conventional fork compression and rebound without hardware modifications
- Accommodates different rider weights and conditions
- Consistent, smooth damping
- Different weights allow fine tuning
- Seal Sweller conditions seals to prevent leaks
- Non-fading, non-foaming
- Liter (33.8 oz.)