Stay warm for the winter!!!
The Firstgear heated pants liner is wired to work together with jacket liner, gloves and socks. They fit comfortably, operate efficiently and, most importantly, maintain a safe and temperate riding experience.
Dual or single heat controller is required. Firstgear's state-of-the-art Heat-Troller varies the output of most other brands of heated apparel better than the original equipment. Sold separately.
- Form fitting, close fit for optimum heat transfer to body. Made of Spandex?? fabric allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments. Warm & Safe Pant Liners are not Unisex. Men's and Women's are sized differently. And why not, since men and women are built differently?
- Packs into its included zippered pouch
- Heated zones cover thigh, knee and upper seat
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Coaxial plugs engineered by us for the best connection possible
- Performance fabric: Anti-bacterial treatment prevents odors and Moisture Management wicks moisture away from skin
- About 35 watts, 2.7 amps at 12.8 volts using our new SoftHeat system
- Side pull cords for a custom fit
- This garment is designed to keep you warm when plugged into a DC power source
- 1-year limited warranty on liners???lifetime warranty on wiring
To see how Warm & Safe products work together, open the Heated Gear Connections Chart then click on chart for larger image.
Heat Trollers sold separately.