Happy Trails Nerf Bars provide an enhanced level of protection compared to other aftermarket solutions, giving you the confidence to take your bike everywhere it was designed to go, both on and off-road.
We shaped the tube to provide incredible protection for the fragile and expensive side panels, as well as the highly vulnerable radiator and cooling fan. This provides a very high level of protection in slow speed tip-overs where the cooling system is likely to strike a rock or tree stump.
- Provides the highest level of protection to keep the bike off ground
- Enhanced protection of the vulnerable radiator and fan
- Stress relief tabs bend before causing engine or frame damage
- Offers a convenient mounting option for Riding Lights
- Made from 7/8" drawn-over-mandrel (DOM) tube
- Includes one set (two sides) PD Nerf Bars and mounting hardware
Jason says: "The DOM tube is more costly than the standard industry "hot roll electric weld" tube (HREW) but we find that with motorcycles vibrating the way they do, the DOM weld zone withstands years of use and holds up in a crash. The tensile strength of DOM tube is almost double that in HREW tube."
Included: PD Nerfs, Spacers, Bolt kit and Instructions
Weight: 8 lbs
Dimensions: 14?ǥ L, 22?ǥ W
and tested by riders around the world
No Faqs Found !