Designed to function as a fleece alternative layering piece or casual jacket, the Torque Jacket is constructed with 100 Grams of 3M??› Siliconized Thinsulate??› Insulation for warmth without bulk and minimum restriction of movement. The jacket folds and compresses into a hand pocket, allowing it to be easily taken along on any ride and used as a component of your layering system or as an emergency thermal layer.
- Klim's exclusive zonal use of 3M??› Thinsulate??› insulation technology
- 100 grams of 3M??› Thinsulate??› insulation in body
- 60 grams of 3M??› Thinsulate??› insulation in hood
- Highly effective mid-layering piece and great casual jacket
- Down proof ripstop shell
- Draw cord adjustment on hood
- Lightweight and highly compactable
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for storage
- 3 external pockets (1 chest, 2 hand)
- Micro fleece-lined collar
- Adjustable elasticized velcro wrist closures
- YKK?? zippers
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Micro-injected and embroidered logos
- Bottom hem adjustment
Measuring information HERE.
Size chart HERE.
No Faqs Found !
You may also be interested in the following product(s)