- Light weight aluminum with sturdy construction
- Large stable, flat surface to secure your gear
- Numerous holes and slots for cargo straps and cords
- Quick Release Latch kit available for mounting a top box
- Durable black powder coat finish
The stock rack on the Tiger Explorer is rather small for anything larger than a school lunch box. Our large 16" x 12" plate is easy to install and offers a much more stable platform to which you can strap a large duffle bag or just about anything else. And with a multitude of strap tiedown locations, it becomes easy to secure your gear.
You can run this tail plate alone or with a top box for more gear protection. Bolt your Happy Trails top box right onto the plate, or attach it with the QRL Quick Release Mechanism. You can also mount a GIVI Monokey top case with the Z255 adapter plate available below. Our tail plate give you multiple options based on your storage requirements.
Includes: T3 Tail Plate, Bolt Kit, and Installation Instructions
Size: 16" W x 12" L
Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Color: Black Power Coat Matte Finish
All Happy Trails products are crafted in Boise, Idaho
No Faqs Found !
You may also be interested in the following product(s)