The Buckin' Roll Tank Bagis completely re-envisioned and redesigned for 2014. Now fits virtually any motorcycle and keeps all the essentials handy and out of the way when standing on the footpegs. The Buckin??? Roll Tank Bag consists of three components, which can be used individually or in any combination: harness, center Tool Pouch case and Pannier Pockets??›. The Pannier Pockets also can be added to Giant Loop???s Fandango/Diablo Tank Bags, or used independently. The 2-liter center case secures to the harness with cam buckle straps. Two 2-liter Pannier Pockets attach to tank, shrouds or engine guards. Named for saddle pads used by rodeo cowboys.
Features and Specs:
- Designed and sewn in the U.S.A.
- 2 zippered side pockets (1.5 liters each)
- 1 center camera pouch (.5 liter) with storm flap, drawstring internal closure and exterior mesh pocket
- Straps on/off bike in seconds
- Mounts without drilling, braces or hardware required
- Slim, trim profile rides like it???s not even there
- Bomb Shell??›: waterproof material (22oz vinyl coated polyester trucker tarp)
- Heavy-duty water resistant YKK zippers
- Edges finished with polypropylene webbing
- Sewn with military-grade thread
- Includes seam sealing kit for maximum water resistance, detailed instructions and packing trips
Buckin' Roll fits many dirt bike, supermoto and dualsport makes / models equipped with vent holes and tower-shaped fuel fills, including Acerbis and other large-capacity dualsport and adventure touring fuel tanks.
No Faqs Found !