The light, breathable Klim Tek Vest.
- Lightest, most breathable Tekvest available
- Youth size 12 available
- High tenacity, vented mesh, rip-stop nylon shell with ventilated soft-armor configuration
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic
- 8 times more cut resistance than HDPE
- More flexible than poly-carb MX gear
- Armor does not absorb water
- Action-cut for the full range of motion
- Built with 4" of waist adjustment and will not ride up or tap your helmet
- Run it loose for greater comfort and increased airflow, run it tight for excellent back support
- Compatible with most popular fanny packs
- 3M reflective piping for increased visibility when worn externally
- Quick-attach Deluxe UHMW shoulder pads are available as an option
Measuring information HERE.
Size chart HERE.
Care Instructions: Do not machine wash or dry clean. Hand washing is the safest. Consider using a shower wand to spray clean and then let it air dry. All Tek Vest models are fabricated from 100% synthetic materials. Clean Pro Lite plastic with 100% alcohol or equivalent (Isopropyl Alcohol will work). Dry plastic surface prior to decal application. The use of strong solvents on the plastic may reduce surface adhesion.
No Faqs Found !
You may also be interested in the following product(s)