The SU (Structurally Unique) Rack is designed for use with soft or fixed luggage of almost any type. Perfect for mounting aluminum panniers, Pelican cases or any soft luggage you choose. Currently not suitable for GIVI side cases.
The XT250 SU rack has our new Point1 pressed insert design and welded in Inner Tool Rack mount plate. This adds to the ease and functionality you've come to expect from our pannier systems. Details HERE.
- Exclusive and thoroughly tested 4th generation side racks
- Four point mounting system (includes mounting hardware)
- Strong 5/8" round tubing for the arms and 3/4" square tubing for SU loop
- Bumper support between the two side racks adds strength, stability and protection
- Racks improve the structural integrity of the rear sub-frame adding protection for the bike in case of tipovers.
Note: SU kit does not include a tail rack or tail plate.
Bike specific rack means no compromise as with universal type racks. Each and every rack is fabricated by our expert craftsmen to take advantage of the existing structural points and design of the individual bike.
Unmatched strength. No one makes a stronger rack and no one offers a better warranty. Our racks are built to take it ... anywhere ... anytime ... in any conditions. True adventure touring racks. When your trip depends on it accept no substitute.
XT250 width with SU installed - 18.75"
Finish: black powder coat paint only
Turn signal tabs and connectors are included for relocating turn signals. An easy job, and directions are included.
All Happy Trails products are crafted in Idaho
No Faqs Found !