The SU (Structurally Unique) Rack is designed for use with soft or fixed luggage of any type. Perfect for mounting aluminum panniers, GIVI luggage, Pelican cases or any luggage you choose.
The DR200SE SU rack has our new Point1 pressed insert design. This adds to the ease and functionality you hav come to expect from ourSU Racks and pannier systems. Details HERE.
- Exclusive and thoroughly tested 4th generation side racks
- Four point mounting system (includes mounting hardware)
- Strong 5/8" round tubing for the arms and 3/4" square tubing for SU loop
- Bumper support between the two side racks adds strength, stability and protection
- Racks improve the structural integrity of the rear sub-frame adding protection for the bike in case of tipovers.
Note: SU kit does not include the tail plate shown in the photos. Available separately, see left.
Bike specific rack means no compromise as with universal type racks. Each and every rack is fabricated by our expert craftsmen to take advantage of the existing structural points and design of the individual bike.
Unmatched strength. No one makes a stronger rack and no one offers a better warranty. Our racks are built to take it ... anywhere ... anytime ... in any conditions. True adventure touring racks. When your trip depends on it accept no substitute.
Finish: black powder coat paint only
Tail plate shown in photo is not included.
Fits all years of the DR200SE up to 1996-2013
All Happy Trails products are crafted in Boise, Idaho
No Faqs Found !