Bags are pictured on a Triumph Tiger 800XC
The R1200GSW SU rack uses our fifth generation plate mounting system. It is superior to, and solves known issues of, tubular mounting arms.
Our new Point1 pressed insert design makes mounting and removing panniers about as simple and easy as you could imagine.
The design allows for the handy SU inner tool kit/utility shelf carrier. The carrier allows you to load the inner space of your SU racks with the can't-leave-behind essentials, while leaving the panniers back at camp.
The Mojave Quick Release Side Bag kit includes:
- Two Mojave side bags
- Two inner liner bags
- SU rack system
- Mounting hardware
- Happy Trails exclusive puck mounting system for easy-on, easy-off
- Dust proof and water proof inner liner bag
- Dust proof and water repellent roll top closure
- Urethane coated Ballistic nylon for strength, water repellence and abrasion resistance
- UV resistant T-70 nylon thread for strength and durability
- Nylon webbing for strength and durability
- Made strong with the industrial construction used in USA military gear
Water and Dust Proof: To ensure your Mojave is dust proof, simply roll the top down to keep the bag tight against your contents, whether large or small. To ensure the Mojave is water proof in even the worst conditions, use the water proof inner liner. It offers additional protection for the water repellent Mojave. Testimonial
Maximum Volume: 28.44 liters per bag
Dimensions: Approximately: 8.5"W x 15.5"H x 13 L
All Happy Trails products are crafted in Boise, IdahoMOJAVE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
No Faqs Found !