The stock shock spring on the KLR650 is aimed at a 155 rider. Many of us left that kind of weight behind in high school! These ERS (Eibach Race Spring-System) allow you to fit a properly weighted spring based on your weight and riding load.
When other springs sag, wear out, or create sketchy handling or a bone-crushing ride, top motorcycle tuners "like top race teams" inevitably turn to Eibach. These springs feature:
- Precision tolerances; the tightest in the industry
- Ultra-lightweight, for reduced unsprung mass
- Maximum deﬂection in combination with smallest block heights
- Precision plane-parallel and square end configurations under unloaded and loaded conditions
- Lowest side loads with load center ideally located relative to spring axis
Exceptional block resistance and durability
Spring is 9" x 2.25".
Please use the following chart as a guide when ordering shock springs:
No Faqs Found !