The Rainier Tank Bag is the result of morphing the best features of two of our previous tank bags into one ultimate tank bag for sloped tanks. It now fits even more bikes than the predecessors. The mounting system allows the rider to adjust the fore-aft placement on the tank. Side pockets and map pocket can be easily removed for a trimmer profile for day trips or urban use. An expandable gusset adds roominess. And optional Large Pockets and Top Pocket (sold separately) can be used to add even more capacity for longer trips.
The bag can be unclipped from the harness (choose the harness type to match your bike) and can be carried by its grab handle. Or turned into a backpack with the optional Backpack Shoulder Straps (sold separately).
Kawasaki KLR Riders NOTE: to mount this bag properly will require the proper front harness for your bike.
- Yellow cord Main Opening Zippers
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK Main Zipper, and YKK zippers used through out the bag.
- Heavy Duty 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon Construction
- Non Slip-Non Scratch Bottom
- Envelope Side and Rear Pockets for increased handle bar clearance
- Wolfman Signature-“Crescent “ Rider pocket.
- Large Expansion Wedge shaped Gusset
- Zippered Interior mesh pocket
- Key Clip Outside Elastic Pen/Tire Pressure Gauge Sleeve
- Removable Map Pocket W/ interior divider
- Reflective Side Pocket trim and Handle Foam and Plastic Stiffened.
- Length: 11" / 28cm
- Width: 8 3/4" / 22cm
- Height: front 6 1/2” / 17cm, rear 10” / 25cm (facing rider), Expanded 14" / 36cm
- Closed: 17 Liters / 1037cu.in. (Includes Side and Front pockets -each approx: .3liters / 18cu.in.)
- Expands to 20 Liters 1220 cu.in.
Map Pocket Size:
- Overall: 8 3/4"W x 10 5/8"L / 22cm x 27cm
- Visible: 7 5/8"W x 9"L / 19cm x 23cm
No Faqs Found !