In a nut shell, conventional footpegs are static, they do not actively assist the rider. Pivot Pegz?? are active and assist the rider providing substantial benefits like promoting faster and smoother body positioning with constant, maximum foot peg grip and load distribution.
Pivot Pegz?? enhance bike feel and control by allowing the bike to float smoothly underneath you when crossing rough ground. Riders say they feel more 'in sync' with their motorcycle when using PivotPegz??.
Mark 3 PivotPegz feature:
- Widest production footpegs in the world! 60mm wide!
- Patented spring loaded self-centering pivoting action
- Spring loaded action actively tracks with motion of rider's feet
- Superior gbrip & maximum load distribution
- Faster, smoother body weight transfer
- Easier gear shifts & rear brake access
- Enhanced bike feel & control
- Adjustable height (most models)
- Reduced jarring & extended boot life
- Race proven design, durability & performance
- Precision built product. Made in Australia. Lifetime Warranty
Platform size: 2.25" x 3.25"
No Faqs Found !