Protect your fine Yamaha Tenere with the best.
Happy Trails Nerf Bars provide an enhanced level of protection compared to stock bars and other aftermarket solutions, giving you the confidence to take your bike everywhere it was designed to go, both on and off-road.
We shaped the tube to provide incredible protection for the fragile and expensive side panels, as well as the highly vulnerable radiator (See Photo) and cooling fan (See Photo) on the left side of the bike. This provides a very high level of protection in slow speed tip-overs where the cooling system is likely to strike a rock or tree stump.
- Provides the highest level of protection to keep the bike off ground
- Enhanced protection of the vulnerable radiator and fan hidden under the left side tank shroud
- Stress relief tabs bend before causing engine or frame damage
- Compatible with HT Universal Highway Pegs for ergonomic comfort
- Compatible with HT Nerf Bags for convenient, easy-access storage
- Offers a convenient mounting option for Riding Lights
- Made from 1" drawn-over-mandrel (DOM) tube
- Includes one set (two sides) PD Nerf Bars and mounting hardware
- Shipping weight is 16 pounds
Our guards are mounted on the bike at 3 unique points with each side bolted to the frame for additional rigidity.
Jason says: "The DOM tube is more costly than the standard industry "hot roll electric weld" tube (HREW) but we find that with motorcycles vibrating the way they do, the DOM weld zone withstands years of use and holds up in a crash. The tensile strength of DOM tube is almost double of that in HREW tube."
Designed and built in Idaho by riders for riders
and tested by riders around the world
re; Super Tenere crash bars. How heavy are these crash bars? Also, do they use the same mounting points on the sides as the original equipment plastic guards?Thank you,Tom
The shipping weight is 16 pounds.
Step 3 of the instructions refers to reinstalling the OEM tank guard
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $139.95
Special Price $118.96