New from Happy Trails is our exclusive Mojave Tail Bag. Designed by riders for riders from the finest heavy duty ballistic grade material with heavy duty zippers, the bag features:
- Four quick detach loop and snaps for on and off in seconds
- Urethane coated Ballistic nylon for strength, water repellence and abrasion resistance
- Heavy duty zippers
- 1.5" overlap to keep the zipper free of dirt and moisture
- UV resistant T-70 nylon thread for strength and durability
- Nylon webbing for strength and durability
- Reflective trim for bike visibility
- Made strong with the industrial construction used in USA military gear
Dimensions: 11" x 17" x 7.5"
Price is for one bag.
All Happy Trails products are crafted in Idaho
Can I fit this bag directly on to my stock klr 650's tail plate?
Yes you can fit the Large Tail Bag on the OEM KLR Rack. Put a note on the Order and I will send you some longer straps to help with this.
It looks like this bag requires a rack. What are the rack choices for the Suzuki DR200SE that will work with this bag? Thanks!
We offer the this Tail Plate System HTP7-2-7
Is this waterproof? And will it attach to other rear plates other then yours?
The bag is not waterproof, it has a rain fly over the zipper and the material is waer resistant.
Thie bag comes with universal tie down straps.
What type of brackets does it uses? Do you have more pictures or a video?
It is a universal fitting bag. We don't have any videao. What bike are you considereing fitting it to?
What is the volume of the large Mojave bag? I would like to compare to the aluminum top cases, one of which I have.
The Large Sahara Top Bag is approximately 23 liters.
Is the bag lockable? I live in a major city, wanted to be able to lock it, even with small locks.
We did not design the Sahara Soft Luggage to be lockable.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)