New from Happy Trails is our exclusive Mojave Tail Bag. Designed by riders for riders from the finest heavy duty ballistic grade material with heavy duty zippers, the bag features:
- Four quick detach loop and snaps for on and off in seconds
- Urethane coated Ballistic nylon for strength, water repellence and abrasion resistance
- Heavy duty zippers
- 1.5" overlap to keep the zipper free of dirt and moisture
- UV resistant T-70 nylon thread for strength and durability
- Nylon webbing for strength and durability
- Reflective trim for bike visibility
- Made strong with the industrial construction used in USA military gear
Dimensions: 11" x 17" x 7.5"
Price is for one bag.
All Happy Trails products are crafted in Idaho
It looks like this bag requires a rack. What are the rack choices for the Suzuki DR200SE that will work with this bag? Thanks!
We offer the this Tail Plate System HTP7-2-7
Is this waterproof? And will it attach to other rear plates other then yours?
The bag is not waterproof, it has a rain fly over the zipper and the material is waer resistant.
Thie bag comes with universal tie down straps.
What is the volume of the large Mojave bag? I would like to compare to the aluminum top cases, one of which I have.
The Large Sahara Top Bag is approximately 23 liters.
What type of brackets does it uses? Do you have more pictures or a video?
It is a universal fitting bag. We don't have any videao. What bike are you considereing fitting it to?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)