This HAPPY TRAILS center stand reflects two-years of research and development. In designing the centerstand our goal was to produce a product which was best in class for the following criteria:
- Ease of installation
- Ease of use - in getting the bike on the stand
- Ground clearance - the most possible
- Adjustable height - one stand for all combinations of tires/suspension
- Lightweight (6.25 lb.) and durable
- Replaceable wearing parts
We think we've succeeded on all counts.
1. The center stand allows the rear tire to clear the ground in most combinations of suspensions and tires. It works with lowered suspensions (1" or less only) ... aggressive tires ... road tires.
2. The side stand and center stand must be deployed in a certain order to avoid interference. When dismounting, set the side stand first ... next deploy the center stand. Reverse this order when preparing to ride.
3. The product works with all skid plates Happy Trails sells for the KLR650. If you have a different skid plate, then look to see if there is an air space where your skid plate meets the foot peg bracket. If there is, then your skid plate will work with our center stand.
4. This centerstand is designed to work effectively with lowering links which lower the bike up to 1" (including the Happy Trails Lowering Link HTP4-1-10S. Our centerstand must not be used with links that lower the bike more than 1" to ensure the centerstand will have adequate clearance with the road surface when cornering.
All Happy Trails products are crafted in Boise, Idaho
No Faqs Found !
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $139.95
Special Price $111.96
Regular Price: $39.95
Special Price $31.96