Protect your fine Triumph Tiger 800 XC with the best.
Happy Trails Nerf Bars protect the engine and the side panels on your bike, giving you the confidence to take it everywhere it was designed to go, both on and off-road.
- Provides the highest level of protection to keep the bike off ground
- Compatible with HT Universal Highway Pegs for ergonomic comfort
- Compatible with HT Nerf Bags for convenient, easy-access storage
- Made from 1" drawn-over-mandrel (DOM) tube
- Crumple zone on the bottom of the motor prevents engine damage
- Includes one set (two sides) PD Nerf Bars and mounting hardware
- Weight is 10 lbs. installed
Jason says: "The DOM tube is more costly than the standard industry "hot roll electric weld" tube (HREW) but we find that with motorcycles vibrating the way they do, the DOM weld zone withstands years of use and holds up in a crash. The tensile strength of DOM tube is almost double of that in HREW tube."
Special Note: A 14" socket extension with universal joint is required to reach a difficult nut in the installation.
Designed and built in Idaho by riders for riders
and tested by riders around the world
Will these bars fit with the OEM lower crash bars on 2012 Tiger 800xc?
They will not work together. Our Nerf bar offers complete protection.