A Round-The-World contender, the Siskiyou Panniers combine the convenience of hard panniers with all of Giant Loops performance advantages.
Rugged, rackless and lightweight. It secures to passenger footrest mounts and rides on rear rack and/or pillion seat (and you can still ride 2 up.) Mounts and dismounts in minutes.
- Color: black
- Volume: 70 liters (35 liters each side)
- Waterproof inner liners included
- Super tough truckers tarp Bomb Shell reinforced with ballistic nylon
- 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included - some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional Heat Shields
- Adjustable width fits bikes without and with luggage racks (max. width approximately 20")
- Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
- 2 large bellowed pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
- Zippered mesh pockets under lids
- Military spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A
- BMW: GS models
- KTM: Adventure models
- Honda: XR650L (w/passenger pegs), TransAlp, etc
- Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650
- Yamaha: Super Tenere, most other models (w/passenger pegs)
- Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys
- Ducati: MultiStrada, etc.
- Husqvarna: TE/TR models, etc.
- Triumph: Tiger, Explorer, etc.
- AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER
Will these bags work on a 2014 tiger without a rack ?
You can run this particular bag without a rack, they may require a couple heat shields to protect the bag from the exhaust as stated in the description but, all in all yes you can run these without a rack system.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)