Galfer Wave?? rotors are made of a proprietary 420 high carbon stainless steel for increased memory retention during heat cycles. Features:
- Each Wave?? disc is laser cut for precision and to eliminate the stress most other discs occur during stamped manufacturing.
- All Galfer Wave?? rotors are stress tested using our COSMOS analyzing system.
- Each Wave?? design goes through an extensive brake dyno test which allows evaluation of its performance in conditions no rider can create.
- Patented Wave?? design includes not only an outer Wave?? but also an inner Wave?? which equalizes heat transfer and dissipates much faster
- With the exception of solid mount Wave?? rotors, Galfer features full floating Wave?? blades which ensure optimum pad to rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel.
- Galfer Wave?? rotors are protected under US PTO#6,386,340 and US Trademark# 76,517,881.
The Suzuki V-Strom requires two front rotors, both exactly the same. You may order one or two below.
No Faqs Found !