Happy Trails Nerf Bars provide an enhanced level of protection compared to stock bars and other aftermarket solutions, giving you the confidence to take your bike everywhere it was designed to go, both on and off-road.
We shaped the tube to provide incredible protection for the fragile and expensive side panels, as well as the highly vulnerable radiator and cooling fan. This provides a very high level of protection in slow speed tip-overs where the cooling system is likely to strike a rock or tree stump.
- Provides the highest level of protection to keep the bike off ground
- Enhanced protection of the vulnerable radiator and fan hidden under the left side tank shroud
- Stress relief tabs bend before causing engine or frame damage
- Compatible with HT Universal Highway Pegs for ergonomic comfort
- Compatible with HT Nerf Bags for convenient, easy-access storage
- Offers a convenient mounting option for Riding Lights
- Made from 1" drawn-over-mandrel (DOM) tube
- Includes one set (two sides) PD Nerf Bars and mounting hardware
Our guards are mounted on the bike at 3 unique points with each side bolted to the frame for additional rigidity.
Jason says: "The DOM tube is more costly than the standard industry "hot roll electric weld" tube (HREW) but we find that with motorcycles vibrating the way they do, the DOM weld zone withstands years of use and holds up in a crash. The tensile strength of DOM tube is almost double of that in HREW tube."
Compatability Note: These Happy Trails Nerf Bars are compatible with the XC model OEM Engine Guards. See photo for more details.
Included: PD Nerfs, Spacers, Bolt kit and Instructions
Dimensions: 17?ǥ H, 16?ǥ L, 27?ǥ W
and tested by riders around the world
No Faqs Found !