Corbin lives up to it???s reputation with perfect ergonomics for the R1200GS and GSA Adventure.
- Ergonomically designed to conform to the shape of your body for better support and more body contact
- Comfort Cell foam for firm support that lasts
- Neutralized seating helps to curb sliding in the saddle
- Components interchange with BMW pieces
- Clean look and simple installation (all brackets included)
- Works with BMW panniers
- Slightly lower than stock height with height adjustment feature
- Optional adjustable, removable backrest
- Optional seat heaters
Removable Backrest (optional):
- Ovalback leather backrest
- Comfort for your passenger, even on long rides
- Ergonomic and easily adjustable for comfort
- Rider???s backrest can be mounted for higher back support (????ť to the rear)
- Mounts with internal bracket for a no clutter look
Optional Seat Heaters:
- Switch conveniently located under your left leg for ease when riding
- Separate passenger switch
- Simple installation with an included pigtail that wires to your battery
Rider Seating: Approx. 12" wide x 14" long
Passenger: Approx. 10.5" wide x 10" long
Seat Height: Approx. 32"
Note: Corbin backrest does not work in the front saddle if you are using the stock rear seat.
No Faqs Found !