- High-density Comfort Cell foam retains resiliency so seating platform can be lower
- For off-road riding there is enough nose to slide up the tank for fast corners
- Wider than stock with denser, sculpted foam to equalize pressure in all riding conditions
- Wider sculpted bucket shape at the rear for comfort on paved rides
- Covered with highest grade weather resistant materials for durable, long life
- Black asphalt material on the top seating area for traction
- Accented with asphalt vinyl in the side panels
- The traditional Corbin tag has been replaced with a tasteful Corbin logo stitched right into the side panel
Measurements: Rider seating approximately 10.5" wide and 22" long. Seat height approximately 32".
Installs like stock with a tongue in front and two mounting bolts from under the fender into the saddle (bolts included).
No Faqs Found !