- High-density Comfort Cell foam retains resiliency so seating platform can be lower
- For off-road riding there is enough nose to slide up the tank for fast corners
- Wider than stock with denser, sculpted foam to equalize pressure in all riding conditions
- Wider sculpted bucket shape at the rear for comfort on paved rides
- Covered with highest grade weather resistant materials for durable, long life
- Black "Grabber" material on top adds traction
- Accented with asphalt vinyl in the side panels
- The traditional Corbin tag has been replaced with a tasteful Corbin logo stitched right into the side panel
Click on our Wiki Page for a more in-depth look at these Corbin seat features.
Measurements: Rider seating approximately 10.5" wide and 22" long. Seat height approximately 32".
Installs like stock, with a tongue in front and two mounting brackets towards the rear. Brackets are included. Saddle bolds to standard locations on your chassis.