Corbin Saddles for the BMW offer a quality ride, mile after mile.
- Ergonomically designed for better weight distribution
- More square inches of body contact to eliminate hot spots
- Comfort Cell foam provides a firm and resilient ride that lasts
- Neutralized platforms help curb sliding in the saddle when braking and thus relieves fatigue
- Front saddle mounts in either of the two height positions
Optional Heated Seats:
- Treat yourself to mile after mile of heated luxury
- Heaters in both rider's and passenger's seats
- Independently controlled heaters with convenient side panel switch
- Easily wired into your bike's electrical system
The Corbin system accepts an adjustable backrest in both seating positions. The backrests are easily removed and installed and lock in with a single screw. You can have two for full time use, or easily use a single backrest transferred front to rear as needed.
Front seating: 16" wide x 17" long
Rear seating: 14" wide x 12" long
Note 1: Modification to rear seat is required for use with the BMW trunk. This modification will result in loss of backrest option in the passenger seat.
Note 2: Corbin front and rear saddles do not interchange with stock seat components.
No Faqs Found !