The Canyon Dual Sport seat provides total comfort for you and a passenger on the R1150GS. Neutralized seating platforms lessen tendency to slide forward. Lower than stock seat height gives the confidence of better ground reach.
- 1-1/2 inches lower than stock for better ground reach
- Exclusive high-density Comfort Cell foam for firm support that lasts and shapes to your body over time
- Ergonomic support with more body contact eliminates hot spots
- Optional seat heater for both rider and passenger
- Optional removable backrest for rider or passenger (doesn't work for rider with passenger aboard)
Seat Heaters (optional):
- Wires easily into your existing wiring harness
- Single control for the front and rear heaters with two heat settings
- Convenient switch on the left side panel is illuminated to indicate setting
- Corbin's tasteful tuck & roll stitch pattern adds a nice touch (required to provide for seat heater elements)
Removable Backrest (optional):
- Ovalback leather backrest
- Comfort for your passenger, even on long rides
- Ergonomic and easily adjustable for comfort
- Backrest hardware built inside the saddle for a clean look
Saddle works with your stock BMW seat latching bracket (transfer it from your stock seat when making the change).
Optional backrest installs into the saddle with just a single bolt.
Rider Seating: Approx. 13.5" wide x 18.5" long
Passenger: Approx. 11.5" wide x 9" long
Seat Height: 33.5"
Note: For a better rider's seating platform the tool storage in the saddle has been moved. The seatpan now holds the toolbag in place behind the latch.
what is the material used for the seat cover?
It is a combination of Leather seat and Asphalt Leather sides with no welts.