New for 2012 and featuring Boomless ABF Technology, UCLEAR
HBC200 Force introduces Super Group Intercom and Multi-Hop technology,
specifically designed for group communications with full duplex intercom.
Multi-hop technology, used in military tactical communications provides superior
sound quality and connection stability over Bluetooth intercom systems that
suffer from interference and are "line of sight" dependent.
By incorporating Multi-hop technology, each Uclear HBC200
control unit works as a repeater or relay station, enabling the network to grow
as more control units/riders are added to the group. Depending on riding
conditions, the intercom range between two riders is up to 700 meters. Adding a
third unit/rider increases the intercom range up to an additional 700 meters.
Add a fourth rider and the entire group can communicate up to 2100 meters (1.3
miles) in full duplex intercom mode.
- Music, Calls, GPS (Bluetooth devices)
- Super Group Intercom (Full Duplex 4 riders)
- Multi-Hop Communication Extender (up to 700 meters
between units or 2100 meters (1.3 miles) between four units.)
- Voice command for hands-free call pickup
- Hi-Fi stereo audio (AVRCP, A2DP)
- Boomless microphone (Industry first)
- Patented ABF / DSP technology isolates your voice and
eliminates all background noise
- Firmware upgrades available
- Auto loudness adjustments
- GPS device compatible (Bluetooth HS/HFP profile required)
- USB/Wall charger, USB 12 volt car charger adapter
- Easy installation on any helmet including full face or
- Optional audio kit includes all parts needed to mount the
HBC200 control unit to another helmet (speakers and helmet mounts)
- Sold in 2 Pack