Clearview has been handcrafting shields in the USA for over 20 years. Their shields are top rated by riders around the world in performance, quality, fit and finish.
- Premium high impact acrylic blend material exceeds industry & DOT standards
- UV inhibitors extend shield life & protect dash and accessories
- 3/16" (.187) thick material is more rigid than the stock shield
- Ready to mount for fast & easy installation
- 3 different heights available to tailor the shield height to your height
- 4" added width for increased protection for your arms and shoulders
- Contoured shape for improved air flow & shield strength
- Upper recurve pushes the air up higher, creating a larger, quieter pocket
- Shipped with a clear protective film that allows installation and testing
- Can be polished, buffed, and is safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
Optional Light Grey Tint:
- Very high optical clarity
- Reduced glare from sunlight & headlights
- Safe for night riding
- Additional UV protection for dash & accessories
- Tint is throughout the material
- Can be buffed and polished just like Clear
Optional PRV Vents:
- Reduce low pressure/vacuum behind shield
- Improves airflow/reduces back pressure
- Located low and to the right and left sides
- Add to your order with no extra charge
Optional PRV Trim:
The rubber trim diverts water around the vent and gives the vents a sporty, finished look.
Clearview Guarantee: 30 day trial with free exchange/return so long as the plastic masking is still on the shield. If masking is removed, you will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 20% and possibly more depending on the condition of the shield.
No Faqs Found !