- Complete chain tool for most 520, 525 and 530 standard and o-ring chains
- Break, press, and rivet your chain with one compact tool
- Will rivet hollow nose master links (will not rivet solid soft-nose pins)
- Will push pin completely through link/side plate
- Hardened body, riveting tip and breaker pin for strength and durability
- Removable handle for compact storage
- Perfect for your trail/road tool pack if you have a chain with a rivet master link
- One year limited warranty
Bob says: "A tip for breaking the chain is to use a grinder first. Grind the rivet head off the link pin first, then use the tool to push the pin through."
No Faqs Found !