Fitment for Triumph Tiger 800XC 2011 and up
Here is a Cee Bailey Shield tall enough to be effective, with unsurpassed structural integrity. It has solid one-piece construction that evenly distributes tensional forces while retaining excellent aesthetics. The bracket has a well engineered four-mounting-point bracket.
The shield incorporates a subtle reverse curve with an angle that brings the shield closer to the rider yet leaves ample space between the rider and shield. The result is a shield that greatly reduces or eliminates the turbulent buffeting effects associated with other shields.
- Manufactured from .187 aircraft grade acrylic.
- Available in clear, light & dark gray tints.
- Installation instructions & all hardware included.
Suggested sizing is for most average body builds on stock seats. Riders t caught between sizes need to determine torso, posture and neck considerations for best results. It is always better to be on the next shorter size if ordering dark gray (Must see over the top).
- 17??ť for most riders 5???6??ť & under
- 19??ť for most riders from 5???7??ť to 5???9??ť
- 21??ť for most riders 5???10??ť to 6???0??ť
- 23??ť for riders 6???1??ť to 6'3" and over
Note: Original shield measures about 14" tall when measured in a center line from bottom to top. Width measures about 12" at the widest point just below the top. Replacement shields are measured from the same reference points and measure about three inches wider.
Note: No refunds or exchanges on Opaque Black, Light Green and Dark Gray Tints.
No Faqs Found !