Aluminum Top Box - 58 Liters - Canyon Cut Two Sides
Fitmetn for BMW R1200GS AdventureFeatures:
- High quality cam latches are lockable (padlocks not included)
- Positive seal ensures watertight luggage... no leaks!
- Footman loops on the lid for strapping on additional gear
- Slot Hinge Design, patent pending industry leading technology
- Optional matched key locks available for panniers/ topboxes
- Holds two full-size helmets
- Outer dimension: 14" deep x 22" wide x 12" high
- Inner dimension: the same, less the width of the aluminum (.080")
- Box opening dimension: 12.5" x 20.5". (There's a 3/4" lip around the opening)
- Volume: 58 liters
- Weight: 15 lb.
Mounting hardware is not included.
Includes Matched Key Lid Locks which allow you to have a single key for aluminum panniers and/or aluminum tailbox (any number of boxes). Does not replace cam latches, which provide the dust and water proof seal that makes our boxes famous. See photo.
2008 BMW 1200 GSA with BMW side panniers. What do I need to have to install your 58 Liter Top Box?Please give me a list of parts I need. Thanks.
The heart of our Tail Plate system is theHTP1-12-7 here is the link
if you go to the 58 Liter Top Box:
The bike in the picture (from the HTP1-12-7) is mounted with the Isolator Kit. That is the $148.00 option.
If you want the Top Box co come on and off quickly you will want to choose the QRL option $226.89.