Aluminum Top Box - 43 Liters - Canyon Cut Two Sides
Fits Kawasaki KLR650 all years
- High quality cam latches are lockable (padlocks not included)
- Positive seal ensures watertight luggage... no leaks!
- Footman loops on the lid for strapping on additional gear
- Slot Hinge Design, patent pending industry leading technology
- Optional matched key locks available for panniers/top boxes
- Holds one full-size helmet
- Outer dimension: 14" deep x 17" wide x 12" high
- Inner dimension: the same, less the width of the aluminum (.080")
- Box opening dimension: 12.5" x 15.5". (There's a 3/4" lip around the opening)
- Volume: 43 liters
- Weight: 11.4 lb.
Mounting hardware is not included.
Includes Matched Key Lid Locks which allow you to have a single key for aluminum panniers and/or aluminum tailbox (any number of boxes). Does not replace cam latches, which provide the dust and water proof seal that makes our boxes famous. See photo.
Compatibility Note: This top box is compatible with all pannier systems on the KLR650E. It cannot be mounted with Cascade panniers with the QRL system, only the isolotor mount kit can be used in the Cascade application.
How well will these fit a full face helmet with a visor attached with the sloping bottoms? Size is 14,1/4 x 11x 10,3/4inch approximately.
The dimensions are 14x17x12, I can't guarantee that a speciific helmet would fit, however the dimension show that it should fit with room to spare.