The R1100GS Half Fairing creates an envelope of protection that provides an unparalleled level of comfort for both rider and passenger.
On a unfaired bike like the GS, even a well designed windscreen provides minimal protection. The Half Fairing offers over the helmet airflow with no turbulence, no buffeting and no back pressure.
The upper windscreen portion of your half fairing allows airflow to the backside of the windscreen. This airflow combines with the air traveling on the front of the screen at the "flare" or "lip", pushing the air up and over your helmet. Four heights available.
Height (measured vertically from top of headlight)
Standard: 16 1/2" - for riders up to 5'10"
Medium: 18" - for riders up to 6'
Tall: 19 1/2" - for riders up to 6'2"
X-Tall: 21" - for riders 6'3" and up
The tallest one you can easily/comfortably see over is the ideal fit.
- Directs air down, out and away from the rider
- Delivers lower torso protection
- Expands the envelope of protection
- Available in Clear or Smoke
- Clear Body is paintable to match your bike (spray the backside of the body with spray paint meant for plastics)
- Textured, steel brackets bolt securely to both the AeroScreen and the bike, providing flex free performance in all wind conditions
AeroGards nearly double the envelope of protection of the Half Fairing alone. The Half Fairing Body directs air down and away from the bike where it is picked up by the AeroGards which further direct the air to the cylinder heads (cooling engine operation) and out and away from the rider(s). Available in Clear or Smoke.
Shipping Note: Product size requires shipping in an oversize box. Due to UPS oversize surcharges, shipping can range from $25 to $40 depending on your location. Please call us if you would like an exact shipping/handling quote.
No Faqs Found !