The Corbin Dual Sport Saddle is perfect for
Yamaha's go-anywhere, do-anything bike. It combines the functionality of an
offroad seat with the comfort of Corbin's ergonomic design. This seat works
great for dirt, trail and street with cool Corbin styling for good looks.
- High-density Comfort Cell foam retains resiliency so seating platform
can be lower
- For off-road riding there is enough nose to slide up the tank for fast
- Wider than stock with denser, sculpted foam to equalize pressure in all
- Wider sculpted bucket shape at the rear for comfort on paved rides
- Covered with highest grade weather resistant materials for durable, long
- Black asphalt material on the top seating area for traction
- Accented with asphalt vinyl in the side panels
- The traditional Corbin tag has been replaced with a tasteful Corbin logo
stitched right into the side panel
Measurements: Rider seating approximately 10.5" wide and 22" long. Seat
height approximately 32".
Installs like stock with a tongue in front and two mounting bolts from under the fender into the saddle (bolts included).