The Rainier Tank Bag is the result of combining the ever-popular
Explorer and Denali tank bags into one. In our opinion, Wolfman has created the
ultimate universal tank bag in the Rainier... designed to fit an even greater
number of adventure motorcycles than its predecessors.
- Yellow cord main opening zippers
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK main zipper, additional YKK zippers used throughout
- Heavy duty 1680 denier ballistic nylon construction
- Tough-Tek non-slip/non-scratch bottom
- Envelope side and rear pockets for increased handle bar clearance
- Wolfman Crescent Rider ™
- Large expansion wedge-shaped gusset
- Zippered interior mesh pocket
- Key clip outside elastic pen/tire pressure gauge sleeve
- Removable map pocket with interior divider
- Reflective side pocket trim and handle foam; plastic stiffened.
The bag comes complete with a mounting harness system that
allows the rider to adjust the fore-aft placement on the tank. Happy Trails
provides a KLR year-specific harness in addition to the universal option (make your
- Length: 11"
- Width: 8 ¾”
- Height: front (facing rider) 6 ½”
- Height: rear (facing handlebars) 10” regular, 14” expanded
Capacity: 20 liters regular, 24 liters expanded
Color: Black (as shown).
Heath Says: "The Rainier tank bag is
similar in size to the Explorer Lite with the addition of quite a bit more
external organization. There are a number of small pockets on the outside that are perfect for small things like ear plugs and spare keys, so if you are a big fan of organization this might be a really good way to go."
Mounting: Wolfman has come up with an alternative mounting method for bikes without 4 mounting points. Both the Universal and the Single Strap Alternative mounts are shown here. Universal 4-Point and Alternative Single-Strap Mount Instructions.