The Large Expedition Tank Bag is an adventure rider's
dream-come-true! It's designed for sloped tank bikes and after 2013 revisions, fits them better than ever before. It's tough and roomy, and built for all weather.
- Heavy duty Ballistic Coated vinyl and 18oz Vinyl Exterior construction
- Zipperless top loading design
- Floating (expandable) top
- Removable map pocket
- Exterior reflective material
- Inside document pouch (removes and can used as waist bag)
- Top compression strap for jostle-free load
- Drawstring cinch top closure with storm flap to keep out the elements
- Minimal exterior seams for maximum weather-proofing
- Tough-Tek non-scratch, non-skid bottom
- Interior key clip
- Dual elastic pen/tire gauge holders
- 3/8" Foam Laminate Side Stiffener
- 3/8" Foam Laminate Padded Bottom
- Length 13"
- Width 8 3/4"
- Height: front (facing rider) 9.5"
- Height: rear (facing handlebars) 5.75"
- Height is adjustable by about 3"
- 12 liters expands to 14 liters
- 732 cu. in. expands to 854 cu. in.
Map Pocket Size:
- Overall: 8 3/4" wide, 10 5/8" long
- Visible: 7 5/8: wide, 9" long
Accessories available: Top Pocket
Harness:Select Universal harness or KLR specific harness.
Mounting: Wolfman has come up with an alternative mounting method for bikes without 4 mounting points. Both the Universal and the Single Strap Alternative mounts are shown here. Universal 4-Point and Alternative Single-Strap Mount Instructions.