The Enduro Tank Bag... a place to put the things
you need on all rides. This bag will fit virtually all Dual Sport and Dirt
The innovative design allows the bag to sit on the tank
and not interfere with the gas cap or the vent hose. A very stable four point
mounting system keeps the bag from shifting on the most demanding rides.
Updated 2012: the mounting harness is now the same for the Enduro Tank Bag, the Enduro Pocket and the Small Expedition Tank Bag. Easily swap between the bags as your needs change, without changing the harness.
- Laminated foam sides, bottom, and rear
- Non-scratch, non-skid bottom
- Reflective webbing on sides
- 4 point quick-release universal mounting system. Fits most Enduro and Dual Sports bikes
- Inside mesh pocket
- Outside mesh pocket
- Removable map pocket
- Key clip
- Rain cover available separately
- Length: 9"
- Width: 5 1/2"
- Height: front (facinig rider) 7 3/8"
- Height: rear (facing handlebars) 3 1/2"
Capacity: 6 Liters
Heath Says: This bag has a clear map pocket on top and a mesh slip pocket under the lid. It
is very small (that can be a good thing). It will hold a pair of gloves,
a cell phone, sunglasses, wallet, registration and that's about it. I've had
this tank bag on several different bikes and I like it quite a bit, but I tend
to not carry much with me.