Our Dual Sport design combines the functionality of a motocross seat with the comfort of Corbin's ergonomic design. Great for dirt riding, trail riding, dual sport riding, or for your Super Motard setup.
- High-density Comfort Cell foam stays resilient - no crushing down like stock foam
- Comfort Cell foam allows lower seating platform for better ground-reach
- Saddle has enough "nose" to slide up the tank for fast offroad corners
- Ergonomic design evenly distributes rider's weight to eliminate hot spots
- Wider, sculpted bucket shape towards the rear of the seat
- Tasteful Corbin logo stitched right into the contrasting side panel
Finish: Corbin's Carbon Fiber material for the seating, with side panels of asphalt. These materials help you stay planted on the bike. This combination is extremely durable and looks good with any bike color.
Seating: 9.5" wide X 29" long
Approx seat height: 33.5"
Installation: Corbin's saddle installs on your bike like stock with two tabs in the front and rear hold down brackets. Comes completely pre-assembled and ready to mount on your bike.
Note: Corbin's saddle DOES work with the Suzuki OEM accessory rear rack. The rear mounting arms need to be slightly spread by hand when fitting the seat. It's snug, but not much trouble.