Galfer Wave® rotors are made of a proprietary 420 high carbon stainless steel for increased memory retention during heat cycles. Features:
Each Wave® disc is laser cut for precision and to eliminate the stress most other discs occur during stamped manufacturing.
- All Galfer Wave® rotors are stress tested using our COSMOS analyzing system.
- Each Wave® design goes through an extensive brake dyno test which allows evaluation of its performance in conditions no rider can create.
- Patented Wave® design includes not only an outer Wave® but also an inner Wave® which equalizes heat transfer and dissipates much faster
- With the exception of solid mount Wave® rotors, Galfer features full floating Wave® blades which ensure optimum pad to rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel.
- Galfer Wave® rotors are protected under US PTO#6,386,340 and US Trademark# 76,517,881.