The Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route is a scenic ride across the state of Colorado, beginning in Four Corners and finishing at the Wyoming Border. The route has been created specifically for dual-sport and adventure motorcyclists who are interested in exploring Colorado's majestic high-mountain ranges and historic mining country. This 675-mile south-to-north route utilizes many remote and high-elevation dirt roads and leads riders through a number of iconic locations including Telluride, San Juan Mountains, Continental Divide, Collegiate Range, Northern Rocky Mountains and historic Leadville, along the Colorado River.
- Folds to 4.25" x 9"
- Waterproof / Tear resistant
- Roads detailed in easy to read highlighted segments
- Design your ride in minutes
- Expanded views of G1 rides
- Detailed riding information on back of map
- Scanlife barcodes for use with your smart phone to see video clips for each section of the WABDR
Visit the COBDR Website for official GPS tracks and other COBDR information.