- Honda XR650L
- Kawasaki KLX 650
- KTM LC4 400 1998
- KTM LC4 640 Adventure 1999-2002
BikeMaster has supplied a battery with undeniable reliability, durability, and safety by incorporating Nanogel technology. This technology provides a vibration and shock resistant battery that doesn't leak acid when cracked. This battery is designed to remain safe and reliable in every condition.
Only Air shippable battery on the market
- Gel electrolyte powersports batteries
- Has a much longer storage life on the shelf or in the bike
- Resists vibration and impacts which damage regular wet batteries
- Works better at lower and higher temperatures than a wet battery
- Won't leak like a wet battery, even if the case cracks
- Can be installed at an angle
- Has a life span that can be up to twice that of a wet battery
- Maintains contact with all of the plates, all the time, giving more cranking power and longer life
- Will not sulfate like a wet battery
- Maintenance free
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
TruGel 101 (by BikeMaster)
The battery will be fully charged when you receive it. Here is a peek at our Battery Station.
Product picture is generic.