The Lithium Iron Phosphate battery is the ultimate in weight versus power technology. This battery weighs in at only 2.27 pounds and offers an incredible 210 C.C.A. This is a drop in replacement for your Lead-acid battery, and will require no change to your stock charging system.
Shorai LFX batteries contain Shorai-proprietary eXtreme-Rate Lithium Iron prismatic cells (chemistry LiFePO4). They contain no poisonous lead, no acid, and do not create gasses during charge, as traditional Lead-Acid batteries do. Compared to lead-acid, Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are also extremely light, have much lower self-discharge, do not sulfate, and are environmentally friendly.
Lead acid batteries have long been a target with riders who want to take weight off of their motorcycle. With our Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, it is now possible to do away with the heavier lead acid battery, while maintaining reliable starting power. These are true drop in replacement batteries that will require no charging system modifications, and only weigh a fraction of the OEM battery.
- No more dead batteries. Holds charge for one year without maintenance
- Ultra light. One fifth the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
- Twice to four times the service life of lead-acid batteries
- Drop-in replacement for your OEM battery
- Military spec Carbon Fiber Composite Case
- Faster cranking for better starts
- Super-fast recharge rate
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid
- Environmentally friendly
- Japanese engineering and components
Note: Included with this battery are foam spacers that will aid in fitting this battery. ** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent. This means that a 14 AH PbEq Lithium Iron Phosphate battery will perform the same as a 14 amp hour Lead-acid battery.