For over 20 years Clearview Shields
has been helping motorcycle riders worldwide achieve an enhanced level of performance
with their handcrafted motorcycle windshields. New for 2011 is this windshield for the KLR650 2008+.
Mounts on top of the stock shield with a 1" space between the two, creating a quiet riding pocket by equalizing the pressure and reducing the vacuum behind the shield.
- 3 different heights available to tailor the shield height to your height
- Unique design gives increased protection for your arms and shoulders
- Contoured shape for improved air flow & shield strength
- Mounts on top of the stock shield with a 1" space between the two creating a quieter riding pocket by equalizing the pressure and reducing the vacuum behind the shield
- Shipped with a clear protective film that allows installation and testing
- 3/16" (.187) thick material is more rigid than the stock shield
- Ready to mount for fast & easy installation
- Top rated by riders around the world in performance, quality, fit and finish
- Premium high impact acrylic blend material exceeds industry & DOT standards
- UV inhibitors extend shield life & provide protection for the dash and acc.
- Can be polished, buffed, and is safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula
Optional light gray tint:
- Very high optical clarity
- Reduces glares from sunlight & headlights
- Light tint is safe for night riding
- Adds a very nice appearance to your bike
- Additional UV protection for dash & accessories
Tint is throughout the material
- Can be buffed and polished
GT Small - 23" (vertical height 16.5")
GT Medium - 24.5" (vertical height 17")
GT Large - 26" (vertical height 18.5")
Vertical height is measured straight up from the ignition switch. See Photo
detailed size selection information visit our
Installation note: This screen comes with a hardware kit. The Clearview screen goes on top of the existing OEM shield. Remove OEM screen and attach Clearview spacers on top of the OEM screen. Reinstall OEM screen. Screw the Clearview shield to the spacers. You now have a vent between the screens, which reduces back pressure. You can also easily remove the Clearview with four small screws when you want to go dirt riding.
Fitment restriction: Customers have reported the screens not
compatible with bar risers or other modifications to the handlebars from stock
height and position. A dremel tool may be the solution in those cases.