This Happy Trails Centerstand reflects two-years of research and development.
Our goal was to design & produce a product that would be
class for the following criteria:
- Ease of installation
- Ease of use - in getting the bike on the stand
- Ground clearance - the most possible
- Adjustable height - one stand for all combinations of tires/suspension
- Lightweight (6.25 lb.) and durable
- Replaceable wearing parts
We think we've succeeded on all counts. The centerstand has become our best selling product!
Answers to questions you've been asking:
1. The centerstand allows the rear tire to clear the ground in all
combinations of suspensions and tires. We have found no exceptions. It works
with lowered suspensions ... aggressive tires ... road
2. The sidestand and centerstand must be deployed in a certain order to avoid
interference. When dismounting, set the sidestand first ... next deploy the
centerstand. Reverse this order when preparing to ride.
4. The product works with all skid plates Happy Trails sells for the KLR650. If you have a different skid plate, then look to see if there is an air
space where your skid plate meets the foot peg bracket. If there is, then your
skid plate will work with our centerstand.
5. The lowered version of this product is designed to work effectively with
all lowering links which lower the bike up to 1". This is especially true of the
Happy Trails Lowering Link. Some manufacturers make links which lower the
bike more than 1". Our centerstand must not be used with links that lower the bike more than 1".
All Happy Trails products are crafted in Idaho