Introducing the world’s most durable riding jersey—KLIM®’s Dakar Pro Jersey. Featuring jersey-style fit and comfort with full-frontal jacketing of ultra-tough 840D Cordura® (the same fabric in KLIM®’s off-road pant series) and unique padding placement to deflect the most aggressive snagging branches, rocks and roost—coverage is strategically placed where you whack and land the most. Hexagonal EVA foam padding helps dull the sting of off-road contact while heavy nylon and polyester mesh fabrics bring the highest abrasion, tear and snagging resistance to the most durable, ventilated trail-dominating chassis in the world. The Dakar Pro Jersey is the ultimate riding jersey built to survive the ultimate ride..
Fully ventilated, super durable off-road motorcycle jersey
- Durability of an off-road jacket but fits like a jersey
- Durable 840d Cordura® wear areas at shoulders, ribs, backpack strap area, elbows, forearm and top forearm for branch whacking and slide out defense
- Athletic low profile fit to reduce extra fabric snagging on branches etc.
- Stretch zones along side of body, inside sleeve, above elbow, across back maintain full range of motion with zero restriction
- EVA padding in shoulder, side arm, elbow/forearm, top forearm and cuff to help reduce sting of branch whacks,
- 5mm foam in elbow area and 3mm in all other padded areas
- Mid-to-heavyweight nylon and polyester mesh fabrics with higher abrasion, tear, and snagging resistance than standard off-road motorcycle jerseys.
- Napoleon chest pocket (YKK® zipper closure) with micro fiber quick wipe cloth included in pocket via elastic tether cord.
- 3m Scotchlite™ reflective hits at lower arm, side arm chest and back for dusk and dark condition visibility
- Tuck-in style jersey with lighter weight fabric at bottom for comfort
- Silicone graphic at lower rear panel to help keep jersey tucked in
- Designed to be worn with a base layer
- Non-restrictive open cuff design with optional thumb loops to help hold jersey over gloves and cover wrist