Protect bodywork from scuffing under saddlebags and tankbags.
Protect bodywork and plastics from scuffing or marks under Giant Loop's saddlebags and tank bags with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film. Even a single ride can buff the shine off your gloss coat. Take a few minutes now to keep your bike looking like new.
- Installs in minutes
- Heavy-duty 12 mil film (used for race bike graphics)
- 3 sheets
- 12" x 14"
- Made in U.S.A.
Clean surface thoroughly to remove residue and oils. On new plastics, use brake cleaner or carburetor cleaner to remove plasticizers from surface - alcohol and household cleaners will not work.
- Work in warm area with warm vinyl sheets. Use hair dryer to warm sheets if needed.
- Use razor blade knife to trim sheet to shape.
- In spray bottle add 1 drop liquid dish soap to 16 ounces of warm water.
- Spray solution onto bike plastic/bodywork and onto both sides of vinyl sheet.
- Place wet vinyl sheet onto plastic/bodywork and float into place.
- Gently squeegee water and bubbles out from under vinyl sheet. Start with fingers, then use a folded piece of product header card to finish.
- Wait 4-6 hours before riding to allow moisture to evaporate. Gently work out any remaining bubbles.