The MoJavi Saddlebag is a minimalist daytripper, the slim, trim bag for inner
tubes, tools, fluids and other “save a ride” necessities.
endurance and comfort by taking the load out of your backpack and onto your
motorcycle. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what.
Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride, the MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other “save a ride” necessities. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what.
- Top-access rear mounting system — easier, more flexible adjustment (includes fender hooks and 30" of ballistic webbing for mounting on tail rack, passenger handles or double thickness plastics)
- Volume: 13.5 liters (2 × 6 liter side pockets + 1.5 liter tool pocket)
- Removable center tool pouch with 2 cam-buckle straps — lash on additional gear, use tool pouch, or go naked
- Dimensions: Center top pouch = 4" tall x 9" long x 5" wide; side pouches = 4" deep x 16" long x 7" wide
- Straps on/off bike in seconds
- Mounts without drilling or hardware required
- Slim, trim profile rides like it’s not even there
- Bomb Shell™: water resistant construction and rugged trucker tarp
- Beefy, water resistant YKK zippers
- Made in U.S.A.
Mojavi Saddlebag fits virtually every dirt bike, supermoto and dualsport motorcycle make and model.