Stay warm for the winter!!!
The Firstgear heated pants liner is wired to work together with jacket liner, gloves and socks. They fit comfortably, operate efficiently and, most importantly,
maintain a safe and temperate riding
Dual or single heat controller is required. Firstgear's state-of-the-art Heat-Troller
varies the output of most other brands of heated apparel better than the
original equipment. Sold separately.
Form fitting, close fit for optimum heat transfer to body. Made of Spandex® fabric allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments. Warm & Safe Pant Liners are not Unisex. Men's and Women's are sized differently. And why not, since men and women are built differently?
- Packs into its included zippered pouch
- Heated zones cover thigh, knee and upper seat
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Coaxial plugs engineered by us for the best connection possible
- Performance fabric: Anti-bacterial treatment prevents odors and Moisture Management wicks moisture away from skin
- About 35 watts, 2.7 amps at 12.8 volts using our new SoftHeat system
- Side pull cords for a custom fit
- This garment is designed to keep you warm when plugged into a DC power source
- 1-year limited warranty on liners–lifetime warranty on wiring
To see how Warm & Safe products work together, open the
Heated Gear Connections Chart then click on chart for larger image.