The Scout Leather Jacket features:
Premium, heavy-weight 1.2–1.3 mm leather
- Kwik-Dry™ water-resistance limits water absorption to 30% and dries quickly. Untreated leather can absorb up to 300% of its own weight in water and take a long time to dry out
- Unzip the 2 front ports to reveal perforated leather that lets air into the jacket to circulate around the body and exit the rear exhaust vents
- Need more air? Sleeve cuffs have 2-way zippers to regulate air through the mesh gussets
- Concealed under the front pockets is the Cargo Storage System™. Multiple compartments make it easy to carry all the necessities of the road. Also included is a metal clip on a bungee lanyard for keys. Additional outside storage is provided by 2 front side pockets
- Powerstretch panels on the side and behind the arms provide freedom of movement and a flexible fit
- Reflective panels in the front and back for nighttime visibility
- Protection includes CE-rated armor in the shoulders and elbows plus an EVA foam back pad
- Fully-sleeved, snap-out THERMOLINER™ reflects body heat inward and permits humidity to escape providing maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- THERMONECK™ extends up the neck and chin and stows back into the jacket when not in use. Lined with soft-to-the-touch fleece, it does a great job of keeping the cold at bay
- A Firstgear standard; inside every jacket there is a phone pocket on the left side and a map/cargo pocket on the right side. The Scout has these pockets in both the liner and the jacket. So, whether the liner is in or out, the internal pockets are in the same place
- Additional internal storage is located just inside the left placket, chest high. Perfect for a wallet!
- For comfort, the collar is finished with a soft, smooth padded tipping
- 10-year limited warranty
Quick Time Player is required for the 360° View.